Re: [Amps] RG6 question

To: "Keith Densmore" <ve3gem@gmail.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] RG6 question
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:51:45 -0400
I ran 1200W on CW/SSB into a 75M sloper with up to a 3:1 VSWR for about 15 years. An ice storm and big tree branch killed it and all I had on hand was a couple of odd lengths of RG-213 to replace it.
Lots of center sag now so its on the needtodo list.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Densmore" <ve3gem@gmail.com>