Re: [Amps] 9500 for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 9500 for sale
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:52:16 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 7/17/2014 12:40 PM, Charles Henry wrote:
What would be a fair selling price?

REPLY:

Assuming it is in mint condition and you guarantee it, I suggest pricing it a few hundred $$ below the regular retail price and also say "or best offer". To get the best price for it, don't be in a hurry to accept a low offer. Don't be afraid to tell a buyer "Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for a bit more than that. I will keep your offer in mind". Then wait a couple of weeks or however long you can and then accept the best offer.

73, Bill W6WRT