[Amps] Experience with Heart Pacemakers?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Experience with Heart Pacemakers?
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 16:45:22 -0600
At work the industrial hygenists have decided to post little warning stickers on every piece of RF producing equipment including my amplifiers. They warn people with implanted medical devices to avoid the area. Can't have any fun that way....

On a more practical observation, my 95 year OM has gotten his first pacemaker in the last 2 years. He had to quit his tennis game, however, as the new court covering is some sort of insulating tile, and he said when he went to touch the net with his racket or the fence, the static discharge would kick his heart-thumper and scare him. No RF there!
73
John
K5PRO