Re: [Amps] Amp Conversion Update

To: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp Conversion Update
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 06:56:40 +0800
I use these. Available in all sizes, metric and imperial and mixed. Buy as many or as few as you want.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xflexible+shaft+couple.TRS0&_nkw=flexible+shaft+coupler&_sacat=0

73, Alek.
VK6APK

On 31/08/2014 4:55 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:
I just discovered that Oren Elliott (OE) makes these and they’re termed “Oldham
Flexible Shaft Couplings.”  Hopefully, they can sample one out without needing to purchase a
large quantity.

http://www.oepcouplings.com/content/oldham_couplings/oldham_couplings.html

I thought OE supplied the original band-switch some 40 years ago so perhaps
Alpha sourced the coupling from them as well.

Thanks for the responses!

Paul, W9AC

From Sunny Binningup

---