Re: [Amps] 572B - News?

To: Marcelo Cabral <py1kr.marcelo@gmail.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 572B - News?
From: Glen Zook via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 16:04:26 +0000 (UTC)
It is easy to home brew a socket for the Gi-7bT tubes.  There are some
photographs of how I made sockets for a pair of those tubes that I used for my
160-meter amplifier at the following URL:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/64c93cac786e7174968c0855eca0b53e?AccessKeyId=5DDC3F25F0398F58962E&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
 Glen, K9STH