[Amps] Alpha 76A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 76A
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 15:58:23 -0500
I am nearly complete with a re-design of an Alpha 76A front panel. Apparently, RF Concepts will no longer providing them. I'm doing this as a courtesy and don't have the amp in front of me. The owner cannot answer this question:

What is the band switch detent spacing? 30 degs, 20 degs, or ? Every image on the web shows the amp in a side profile and it's tough to gauge from the image. I've laid the panel out with 30 deg. spacing but it does not look right and seems more like 20 degs.

Can anyone with a model 76 please verify?  Tnx!

Paul, W9AC