Re: [Amps] Holding a vacuum

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Holding a vacuum
From: Pete N4KW <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:43:46 -0500
Earlier this week I emailed Eimac with the question about shelf life of the new 4CX1500B tubes that I have. I also asked about the serial number on the tubes and how to read it. I am awaiting the code for the serial number, regarding shelf life they recommended that I at least apply filament voltage every six months. If one was to apply filament voltage would a blower be required or not for this tube.
73 Pete N4KW