Re: [Amps] Old Moto RF Decks

To: <mikflathead@aol.com>, <paulecater@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Old Moto RF Decks
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:39:54 -0500
So then what do they do with the heasink which is almost the full amp section including chassis?

Ive been staring at a VHF 2 holer for a couple of decades that was tossed into the trash bin at a hamfest. These days all that cast aluminum is probably the most valuable part.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "mike via Amps" <amps@contesting.com>