Re: [Amps] SB-220 troubleshooting

To: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 troubleshooting
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:04:58 -0500
Ah good thought - I have KM1H suppressors in, replaced about 10 years ago after I tore out the nichrome.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 12/13/2014 8:34 AM, Louis Parascondola wrote:
Could be tubes but if you never replaced the old parasitic suppressors it just may be time. That should be done regardless. I actually have some NOS 47 ohm resistors and am making clone suppressors of the originals. That should keep you good for the next 30 years.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail