Re: [Amps] Multi-tube vs Single or Dual-tube amps?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Multi-tube vs Single or Dual-tube amps?
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:31:37 +0100
No to all.

I used cathode resistors 10 Ohm with all my multi parallel sweep tubes in
the past like 14x PL36, 6x PL519, 6x 6DK6 etc. and just a single amp meter
and bias pot.
Also had 2x12 PL519 push pull working.

Never selected tubes either, they all where tv set pulls, except for the
6KD6 amp which I used mobile.

73
Peter