Re: [Amps] What tube?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] What tube?
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 23:37:45 -0500
On 1/29/2015 5:19 PM, Gerald Williamson via Amps wrote:

Not necessarily. Particularly older glass bottles like the 813 and glass to metal like the PL172 which go gassy with little or no use. Good 813s are gettiong harder to find and I think PL172s are rare while the 8295A version brings a premium price.

73

Ro0ger (K8RI)

Bill, he had the right idea; except they last longer if you never turn them
  on!
73,
Gerald K5GW
In a message dated 1/29/2015 2:08:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,