Re: [Amps] I'm not kidding: TL922

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] I'm not kidding: TL922
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 15:02:22 -0500

I used to also be able to hear the 15 kHz sound from TV sweep
oscillators.

 ... and the 19 KHz stereo pilot tone on FM receivers.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-02-06 2:48 PM, Steve London wrote:
When I was a kid, a local department store had some kind of ultrasonic
alarm system that drove me nuts. I used to also be able to hear the 15
kHz sound from TV sweep oscillators.

One of the advantages of growing up is not hearing these any more !

73,
Steve, N2IC