Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers for sale

To: ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] [ham_amplifiers] Two new amplifiers for sale
From: Louis Parascondola via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:06:25 -0400
Hsu, are these the HF-2013 amps like I have here on my work bench?  For those
interested, if these amps Hsu is speaking of  are the HF-2013 amps, you can
look up the OM Power OM-2000.  All the photos and specs are there at the OM
website.  These amps are pretty much the same amp.  Unless the amps Hsu is
offering are not the same as the HF-2013 on my bench then I can't comment on
them, but I can comment on the HF-2013 using the FU-728F tube.  If it is the
same, it is a steal at $2500 USD.  The tube only costs $450.00 new from China
and is in current production.  Some VERY unfortunate circumstances brought this
amp to my repair bench and I doubt it is related to the amp itself but rather
than the hands it fell into while it got shuffled around here in the US before
it got to it's rightful owner.  If I was in the market for such an amp I would
scoop it up in a heartbeat.  Just look at the price you would pay for an
OM-2000 and compare. Nuff said.