Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Time for New Power Meter
From: Don Kessler <ki6sz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:00:48 -0400
I too highly recommend the LP-100A. I also own the Array Solutions Powermaster.

I greatly prefer the LP-100A. Its a keeper and in my experience its been more accurate.

The display in the Powermaster has become difficult to read because the display illumination intensity is now quite uneven. However, the LP-100A has been rock solid for 4+ years now...

Telepost has been a very good company to deal with.

73,
Don