Re: [Amps] Henry amplifier transformer id

To: mike via Amps <mikflathead@aol.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry amplifier transformer id
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 07:41:02 +0100

Hello Mike,

On Thursday, July 2, 2015,  you wrote:

> I just purchased 3 Henry rack cabinets with the high voltage power
> supplies. The ECA transformer number is 1028. This powered a 3CX3000
> tube. Can anyone ID the transformer? Voltage and current and primary taps.
> Thanks Mike

   I have the 2000D manual in .pdf format and will e-mail it to you.
   I  bought  a  2000D in 3 phase format, with all the wiring chopped,
   and  converted  it  to  a  big  single phase HV supply. Henry Radio
   themselves  are still around and very helpful, but the manual shows
   the taps for normal mains voltage input.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv