[Amps] Need a dead 8877 Tube for layout/blower tests

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Need a dead 8877 Tube for layout/blower tests
From: "Charlie" <charlie@drhabekost.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 19:31:31 -0700
Hi All-

I am doing a layout for a 8877 amp. I want to build a smallish form factor
desktop unit using an existing "under the desk" power supply. One problem
that I want to address in this design is blower noise. I hate noise!

I have been successful in reducing fan noise in other situations. One test
that I want to perform is using a 4" ducted fan. Such units can be had
cheaper than conventional blowers, have controllable speed, and are smaller
than a squirrel cage.

I need a used up tube to place in a socket to run some tests. Anyone have a
burnt up unit I could get?

Any help appreciated!!

Please contact me off line at Charlie (AT) drhabekost  (DOT) com

73 ,

Charlie N6CFH