Re: [Amps] Blower noise

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blower noise
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:45:48 -0500
I have done exactly that. That's the best blower noise reduction there is.
One place I lived, the front panel was flush with the radio room, and the
rest of it sat on a wall shelf in the laundry room.

I've also put just the blower in another location, and ran a flexible duct
to the back of the amp. That didn't work until the hose size reducer was
modified to eliminate turbulence. A  gradual, even reduction in diameter
from one size to the other.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com