Re: [Amps] Amp output power

Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp output power
From: Scott McDonald via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:20:48 -0500
While we're on 3 cx800s, after some good advice I've decided to rebuild my old
Alpha 374 with just a single 3cx800, as I don't run more than 700 -800 watts
anyway.

I've worked out the mechanics and air system, but curious what folks would
suggest for the best value swamping resistor network ( or whether I'd be ok as
built) and recommended driving power, to stay below 30 mils grid current.  I
can drive at any level easily.

Thanks, Scott

Make something good happen!