Re: [Amps] HT supply parts for GS35B in EU

To: Conrad PA5Y <g0ruz@g0ruz.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] HT supply parts for GS35B in EU
From: Nuno Lopes <ct2iry@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 21:00:21 +0100
Hi Conrad,

You can buy the PCB's from Dominic (F1FRV) or take the inverted design and
make it yourself, check is website.
He has several files and other stuff on the web, that he use on is GS-35
amps.
He also have an house in france here he made the trafo, and other material
from Farnell, ebay, UR4LL, etc.

Lots of info in is website.

Hope this help.

> I have not built a PSU for a GS35B for many years and I have recently
> moved to the Netherlands. I have no idea where I can buy the parts to build
> an HT supply. Some components such as SHV connectors etc are no problem,
> nor are the relays for the soft-start, over current trip etc. However what
> about a transformer, bridge PCBs, glitch resistors etc.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Regards
>
> Conrad PA5Y

*73  Nuno   CT2IRY*