[Amps] W8OHT, Help! N1MM LOGGER, NO F1 THRU F5 SSB AUDIO

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] W8OHT, Help! N1MM LOGGER, NO F1 THRU F5 SSB AUDIO
From: "John Sherrick" <w3hvq@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 10:48:43 -0400
I deleted the "classic" PC code a month ago and loaded "Plus". By now, I've
read function key data and found an especially  brilliant synopsis of what
to expect from each F-key when confronted with many different contests.
After a rigorous week of plug-and-chug testing with my XP, K3, and
Oscilloscope, I finally got a glimmer of success this, I figure, the my
favotite mode: SSB (no start yet on CW or RTTP).   Now I'm stymied by the
fact that the two familiar notes, graciously presented by N1MM to my PC :
"recording has" after Fx1 and "recording has finished" after  Fx2).  As an
experienced technician (12 yrs), degreed engineer (33), and HB ham (since
"53),  I've never been faced with so many PC-audio gain controls (yes
including "WAV" gain) that don't give me something when I want it to
broadcast or at least monitor-speaker repeat when I use any of the F keys!
I'm embarrassed to say, I think I've finally met my Waterloo.  Please help
me!  John Sherrick, (inside PVRC circle but now a WV ham).