[Amps] QST SB220 on 6M article

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] QST SB220 on 6M article
From: Dick NY1E <dick@ny1e.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 23:58:40 +0000 (UTC)
In the 1970s I converted a Heath SB220 to 6m. It was from a QST hints and kinks
coloum and only changed 10M, 80-15 remained unchanged. . I had so many requests
for the info I had a sheet printed to send to people, now I can't find the info
myself!  I am in a situation now where I only have 120V to the shack and an
SB220 at reduced power makes more sense than trying to convert just 10M of an
AL80 or similar PI-L.
P.S. later I converted it  to 6M only with vacuum variable etc and didn't see
the value of losing 80-15 for another 100 watts.
de Dick NY1E/4