[Amps] Alpha 87A for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 87A for sale
From: John Nelson <gw4frx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 16:15:15 +0000
I am selling my Alpha 87A. It is in immaculate condition inside and out and
has always been covered when not in use. It has run 653 metered hours from
new with each use logged in a spreadsheet and has been supplied via a
dedicated and heavily filtered mains spur.

The amplifier was fitted from new with the optional rear-mounted ancillary
fan with its own air filter. The AlphaMax ICs were factory-fitted from new
and the AlphaRemote facility works well.
The amplifier is in perfect working order and has only ever been carefully
operated on SSB and CW at the UK legal limit into a TH7DXX antenna.

Our household is strictly non-smoking.

A spare pair of boxed unused 3CX800A valves is also available.

I'm offering it here before it goes on eBay. Please contact me if you are
interested or would like pictures and/or a test drive ;-)

73 John
GW4FRX