Re: [Amps] Shunt resistors for a bridge made of 6A10 diodes in

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shunt resistors for a bridge made of 6A10 diodes in
From: "Ian White" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 00:16:54 -0000
Every modern rectifier diode *is* an avalanche diode, meaning that reverse
breakdown (if it happens) is in a low-current, non-destructive avalanche
mode.

That had already been true for some time before the ARRL Handbook changed to
no longer recommending the use of equalizing components... and even that was
20 years ago. (I checked with the original author at the time.)

73 from Ian GM3SEK