Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 159, Issue 6

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 159, Issue 6
From: Patrick EGLOFF <pegloff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 17:55:09 +0100
Hi Jim,

As i wrote, the components are all OK. I measured them with my LCR meter.

Anyway, the problem is solved... i use the 24 MHz input circuit and it
works perfectly on 21 MHz as well. Not an elegant solution, but the easiest
! 2 wires unsoldered and 2 small pieces making a short circuit between 21
and 24 Mhz rotary switch positions.

Perfect match on both bands and full output power.

73, Patrick

--
Patrick Egloff - TK5EP
email : pegloff@gmail.com