[Amps] Amplifier for sale

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amplifier for sale
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:43:23 -0700
SPE 2K-FA Solid State Amplifier This is a 2000 watt PEP amplifier for
SSB and CW, delivers 1000 watts on RTTY or other continuous carrier
modes. All solid state. Built in antenna tuner and power supply,
everything in one cabinet. Built in 2011 and just back from Expert
Linears for minor repair. Replaced two resistors and all four fans. It
has not been powered up since repair. Has a small ding on upper right
edge of cabinet, does NOT affect faceplate or operation in the least.
Expert Linears will sell you a replacement top for $60 plus shipping,
but it is so minor I just ignored it. Or you could hammer it out and
retouch if you are good with such things. Otherwise in very good
condition, electrically and cosmetically. I GUARANTEE it to be exactly
as I say or I will take it back. Serial # 114600069. Owner's manual
can be downloaded from:
www.radio-ham.eu/download/2kfa/EXPERT2K-FA-EN-rev.1.1.pdf
Asking just $4995.00 with FREE SHIPPING to the 48 states.

760-910-5805 anytime.

73, Bill W6WRT
dezrat@Outlook.com