[Amps] Alpha 8410 questions

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 8410 questions
From: Dick via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 10:47:50 -0400
I recently purchased a used Alpha 8410 and have a couple of  questions:

1) The amp came without an External Fan.  Would you have any fan Make  &
Model recommendations for me to purchase?

2) I've heard that some guys get 1,500 watts output with 30 watts drive and
 2,000 watts with 45 watts drive.  My 8410 requires 45 watts drive to  get
1,500 watts output and won't produce a watt over 1,500.   Are there any
software or internal adjustments that can be made to  improve the efficiency?

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM