Re: [Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] השב: LDMOS HEAT SPREADERS
From: Clark Turner <Clark@ClarkTurnerTuning.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:19:57 -0700
I have a dual BFR188 LDMOS HF amp I built with Water cooled heat sink. The Water block is 15 X8 inches at half inch thick. I have a 15 x 7 copper spreader mounted on top. The moderator refused my post about it with pictures. You can use a Water tank/pump and radiator meant for a high power computer gaming system. Some of them are up to 960 watts rated.