Re: [Amps] FW: alpha 9500

To: Arthur Movius <ajmovius@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: alpha 9500
From: "Steven M. Dishop" <Steven.Dishop@Dishtronix.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:54:52 +0000
Hello Jim,

In reading this it appears rather negative to me, which I don't quite
understand.  Regardless of the 95 days, you do realize that was RKR who you had
the problem with?  I have more people working there than RKR had!

The long and the short of it was this -  you called me with your problem and in
less than a colander week you got your amp back.  I didn't sell you the amp,
and I am not liable for any of RF Concepts or RKR warranty work by the terms of
the sale, yet I gave you two free hours of work -  AFTER you were so mean on
the telephone to Carol that you made her cry!

You are right -  the new Alpha is not the Alpha you knew.  The Alpha you knew
was bought by a corporate raider who didn't pay his suppliers and alienated the
entire supply chain for Alpha and Ten Tec, who built every possible unit he
could build and sold for a cut rate price, reducing prices constantly until
everything was gone, liquidated every piece of equipment he could, and then
moved on to do something else leaving everyone holding the bag.

The new management is putting capitol into the business, paying suppliers,
paying employees and attempting to regenerate the brand.  We bought the
business with the express intention of finishing the tuner. When the tuner is
finished it will be even better that it would have been because I personally am
supervising the engineering and I'm not known for compromising or ever saying
"That is good enough", because good is not good enough when you intend to be
great.

I'm not responsible for what others did. I'm responsible for what I do.

Thanks,

Mike