[Amps] So2R ALL built in!

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] So2R ALL built in!
From: Charles H <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 23:55:53 +0000
As a newish owner of the SPE Expert 2K-FA, I can say that it is designed
specifically for SO2R and has SIX outputs.

Each 30kc, or so, of each band is tuned into any/all six outputs, so there is
NO tuning upon band changes nor bend segments in operation.

The two inputs switch instantly and will handle any rigs.  It has band pass
filter switching in its design plan.

Yes, I know this amplifier cuts output back on RTTY, but on CW and SSB, it is
full legal, and unless you desire over legal, it is totally ok.

In my use, it has made no mistakes.  Except for 'worked first call' you forget
it is there.

I also benefit from its power supply which copes with fast voltage drops.  I
got mine from Rome direct.

And, drat, I have no biz relations with the company.

73, Charly