Re: [Amps] Resonant antennas

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Resonant antennas
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 20:09:22 +0000

On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:13:44 +0000 (UTC), N5WVR wrote:

>and trying to make a fan dipole than handled all of
>them would be a nightware of interactions between different bands' radiating
>elements.

REPLY:

I am a big fan (sic) of fan antennas, and if you keep the spread
between bands to at least 10 degrees (more is better) they are no
problem to tune at all.  And of course, you have just one feedline.

Truth be told, I have never had more than three bands on one fan.
Trying to put all HF bands on one feedline might be a wee bit more
trouble.

73, Bill W6WRT