Re: [Amps] New amplifier announced

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] New amplifier announced
From: "Danny Pease" <dpease@adams.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:09:34 -0500
I notice they say 100% duty cycle at one point (not at what power level
though) and in the specifications they say 1500 watts ICAS. If they really
are designing this for the Flex 6000 series in SO2R, I would think the
operators will want 100% duty cycle at 1500 watts with no time limit.
Whether the operators are willing to pay for that rating is another story.

NG9R

Message: 6