[Amps] The cost of amplifiers, radios

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] The cost of amplifiers, radios
From: Charles H <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 00:50:25 +0000
To fairly evaluate radio costs, I took my purchase price new of a Drake TR-3
and used Google to get that money converted into 2015 money.   The TR-3 would
cost about $13,000 USD in today's money.

Actually printed circuit boards and other inventions have LOWERED the cost of
ham radios today.

73, Charly