Re: [Amps] Is it legal?

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>, Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Is it legal?
From: Bill Coleman <n2bc@stny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 07:45:15 -0500
I'm no lawyer, but I suspect that since it was manufactured ages before FCC type acceptance was invented that it is OK. Plus, it is cleaner (IMD) than most amps today - the 4CX1500B was a bit of a joint venture between Harris & Eimac in order to meet the IMD spec required by the military. How about a BC-610 or a T-368? :-)

73, Bill