[Amps] Henry Tube Amplifiers Specifications

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry Tube Amplifiers Specifications
From: Joe Cucuzza <jcucuzza@industryinet.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 07:03:16 -0600
Hi all
I've been enjoying the discussion about stocking up on tubes, especially the 3-500Z. I drank the Henry Kool-Aid. If anybody is curious about 160 Meters and the tubes that Henry used, here is a good link:
http://www.henryradio.com/oldamplifiers.html
I bought a 2KD Classic, mainly because it has the 3-500Z and I figured that parts would be easier to find, because it had one of the longest production runs of the Henry amps. It was a task working on the power supply, it is pretty tight in there. If I had more room, the floor models would be nice to have. Now that the weather is cooler, I plan on using the amp more. It is beginning to be like winter in 5 land, the 150 watts of filament heat is starting to look good!
73
Joe
KA8WEP