Re: [Amps] Alpha fault 17

To: "Amps@Contesting. Com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha fault 17
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:31:29 +0000
Jerry, thanks a bunch.  That's spot on as Glenn also suggested that.
I appreciate your input.

GPIO shows 0 .01 5 109 with approx 100 watts in
so I'd assume the input fwd wattmeter diode is the fault.
Which means either D1 or D4  for fwb (refl might also be damaged possibly)

Now I have a repair path to proceed on.  Thanks again for everyone's input.

73 Don
VE6JY