Re: [Amps] Cathy's mail

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Cathy's mail
From: Ron Youvan <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:10:43 -0500

I sent you a direct reply yesterday, but your e-mail server bounced it
back, stating that my server's IP is banned! Do you happen to have some
alternative e-mail address where I could send it to? If so, please send
me a quick mail from it, so I can resend my mail there!

The other list members, please excuse me for posting this...

  We understand, we really understand, between ISP's, black lists,
spam filters with hair triggers and idiots from wall to wall, we really understand.

  Anyone needing a relay to another let me know.
  An "A. R. Relay L." member here. I would be happy to try.
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.