[Amps] Harris Diamon UHF

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Harris Diamon UHF
From: John Lyles <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 11:23:47 -0700
If you have schematic of the module, you might be able to extrapolate and get a starting point for the L and C changes required to pull those down in frequency. You'll need the Harris print that lists the freq determined component values. You can log on to the Harris portal once you provide a password/username, and download documentation. As for the components, do you know what size they are? American Technical Ceramics can provide most low loss porcelain ceramic chips for RF amplifiers, but you need size and values as a starting point. I am assisting another ham in the tune a Harris Platinum low band VHF module up in frequency, same exercise.

73
John
K5PRO