Re: [Amps] 9500 idle current

To: "'Jay Terleski'" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 9500 idle current
From: "Ken Durand" <N4zed@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 08:15:05 -0500
Well said Jay.

Ken
N4zed

-----Original Message-----
From: Amps [mailto:amps-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jay Terleski
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 6:49 PM
To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 9500 idle current

With a good Eimac tube were seeing 80ma plus or minus a few guys.

That's the way were setting them up.  Just fixed 3 of them.

No RF applied while keyed.

Jay, WX0B

PS and to that jerk that said were commercializing ham radio.  Shame on you.
You know the real story, I had explained it to you years ago when once
before you tried to slam us. But let me remind you, we have agreements in
place to allow "them" to sell into the US market. You were told that years
ago!  Believe it, or ask the UK sales agent yourself but get a life for
god's sake.
And to boot......just so you know.
We have given away much more free information to hams for 25 years to help
them with antennas, to RF problems and also fix their amps without having to
send them to us then you ever will have and we will continue to do so to
contribute to the hobby and high power amps. I could take the low road and
say something like well if its broke you have to send it in for service and
make the money if wanted to. But we try to help out in case it is just a
simple fix.  You are totally off base and I am just amazed at how you try to
slam companies that are doing good things.  Just because you think making
money (what little can be made in ham radio) is a sin.

There I said my piece, guys.

Happy new year to the group.

Jay, WX0B a proud company owner.

Jay Terleski