Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Decline of homebrewing?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 21:02:00 -0500
I built steps to a pool deck that were crooked but appeared
sturdy ... they even lasted until a few months after the
pool supports rusted-out ... then started to fall apart.

Fortunately they didn't fail earlier & someone was injured.
I'm obviously no one's idea of a carpenter.

Just sayin' - knowledge & skill do have value ...

73, David KD4E

Hey! I make my own beer.....doesn't that count for something?

73
Chuck, W6AJW