Re: [Amps] Alpha Seventy HV Meter Readings

To: Paul Christensen <w9ac@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha Seventy HV Meter Readings
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:45:52 -0700
Paul, your method of measuring internal resistance of the meter is
just fine, though it's easier just to use a DMM and measure the
resistance directly. I imagine you have a fluke DMM and these normally
provide exactly 1.000mA in the resistance mode. Actually, you're
killing two birds with one stone because you can see if your panel
meter reads full scale.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone