[Amps] "The Signal Path" on YouTube--check it out!

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] "The Signal Path" on YouTube--check it out!
From: M Gerber <wh7w.us@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:41:30 -1000
As primarily a lurker in the Amps group, and an admitted geek (prior
electrical engineer-not that all EE's are geeks) I am aware there are quite
few really sharp cookies in amateur radio and those who want to learn, even
if they do not have the full educational background.

This weekend, I discovered the Shahramian brothers website
www.thesignalpath.com and their YouTube channel as I was heading to search
eBay.

http://hackaday.com/2017/01/29/2700-ebay-bet-pays-off-for-this-14-ghz-spectrum-analyzer-repair/

The Shahramian brothers are the real deal. Their YouTube videos are off the
charts outstanding. I believe they are both PhD EE's. For the past few
nights, I have watched several of their videos as they repair, tear down,
compare all sorts of cool RF toys and tools. Their lab and collection of
test equipment will leave you drooling.

There is no advertising on their YouTube channel or website though I do
understand they are accepting donations to keep the channel going.

Check it out. Most of their videos are a bit long, but they are kind of
addictive. The quality of their discussion and analysis is very easy to
understand.

73--

Mark WH7W