Re: [Amps] How big is yours?

To: Mike Fitzgerald <MLF@Q.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How big is yours?
From: mark bitterlich <markbitterlich@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 13:05:03 -0500
"Grow up"?  Excuse me if I enjoy something you do not.  Key word: "enjoy". It's
been my experience that the longer you have been a ham, the less likely you are
to take direction from others regarding what you "should" be doing with your
ticket. I love big amps. I enjoy building them, blowing them up and fixing
them. That's why I subscribe to the "amp" forum, to learn from others with the
same passion.  Sorry if that is not OK with you Mike, but then I voted for
Trump, so I am admittedly a "Deplorable".  :-)
-------- Original message --------From: Mike Fitzgerald <MLF@Q.com> Date:
2/11/17  10:03 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: amps@contesting.com Subject: [Amps] How big
is yours?
This "Power" thread sounds more like a bunch of high school boys with their
rulers....Antenna's and operating skills are just as important, if not more so,
than output power...Grow up!

Mike AA7WU