[Amps] 4CX15000B Amp project for sale

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 4CX15000B Amp project for sale
From: Pete Raymond <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:06:29 -0500
I started to build this 4CX1500B amplifier project a number of years ago, off and on. Now I am going to move and have decided to sell what I have. The power supply is where I started. My first buy was a Peter Dahl Custom Transformer.
Primary 0/220/240VAC
Secondary 0/1800/2400 VAC @ 1.5A ICAS
Transformer was purchased from Peter Dahl Co. When I tested the power supply I applied 120vac as a first test. The bridge rectifier is made up of four K2AW diode block rectifiers HV10-1 mounted on a large heat sink. The filter capacitor is 25uf at 4KV, and was tested by Custom Capacitors of Brooksville, FL.
Bleeder resistors total 250K with a 100hm 20w B- resistor to ground.
I have added step start for in-rush current to the supply
Glitch resistor is 20 Ohm 50w/ww
The power supply is built on a thick piece of Aluminum with four casters, very heavy. Watching the HV meter with 120vac applied it read just a little under 1,700VDC.

This power supply is not completed neither is the cabinet work for it.
For the RF deck not yet built I have the following
New Dayton PSC Blower, 115VAC.  89CFM@free air
I have built and tested the G3SEK Tetrode Boards on a seperate chassis to adjust the various voltages and to make sure that the over current trips and shuts down the HV etc. I also have the parts for filament step start
(Might not be necessary).
I have an Eimac socket a bit tarnished and an Eimac SK806
I also have about 4 never used 4CX1500B tubes.
Called Eimac and they told me not to worry about the tarnished socket, gave them the serial number of a couple of the tubes and they told me they were produced in 2009. I have a high voltage plate choke from Alpha that is the same one they use in their 8410. I have a lot of other parts that I have not mentioned.

If anyone is interested please email me or call at 352-860-2385. Phone call preferred as too much to cover vie email.

73, Pete, N4KW