Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A hardfail 99

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87A hardfail 99
From: Thomas Walsh <w2co@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:55:34 -0700
A fault 99 on the 87A means it had six of the same hard faults in a row,
the 99 has now locked the amp from coming up. To remedy this one must
connect a terminal to the serial port, plug the amp into the mains
but don't turn on, then log in with the terminal and type "HF" for the
hard fault list. Repair the underlying hard fault then enter the strings
to reset the 99.