[Amps] YU1AW 2 METER GS35 AMP

To: Amps Group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] YU1AW 2 METER GS35 AMP
From: Douglas Johnson via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:40:33 +0000 (UTC)
Has anyone built the gs35 for 2 meters that was published many years ago by
yu1aw and were there problems getting it working?  I  built his amps back in
2007 for 6,2, 220 and 432 with a common switched hv circuit. All decks
performed well except 144 which only did about 500w and I have never come up
with a solution.all the tubes were new at the time and now I will have to
replace the tube and hope its better since im back on eme and need the goo, any
comments will be appreciated....Doug,W9iix