[Amps] Drake L4B for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Drake L4B for sale
From: Joe via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:58:27 -0400
I have an L4B that needs a new plate xfmr for sale (Unless someone counters
with a good deal on a transformer or complete power supply)
It also needs the two big (50 watt?) resistors in the P/S. (They got toasted
during trouble-shooting)

The RF deck is fine except for a flaky CW/SSB switch. It works fine as long as
it's left in the SSB position.
The P/S has the Harbach diode/filter board and I still have the original manual
and cartons. I'll also include the TR relay cable.

I will not ship it but The Hamvention is approaching and that would be a
convenient time to make the exchange.
Another option: I'm north of Columbus and close to I-71 if someone would want
to swing by.

I do not know what a fair price would be but I'm thinking in the $500.00 range.
Pricing suggestions are welcome.

Please contact me off-list at k8mp@aol.com

Thanks, Joe, K8MP