Re: [Amps] Sunset of old technologies

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, "Catherine James" <catherine.james@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Sunset of old technologies
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:45:18 -0400
They will have to pry my oldie TS-950SD out of my cold hands!

It was far ahead of its time and I see no reason to get something new.

I also use a TS-940 for the second station and TS-830's drive transverters for VHF/UHF.
A TS-930 was my first transceiver and replaced Drake C Lines

A TS-130 is used as the bedroom radio plus mobile and when on vacation and a SB-230 amp for when on 120VAC.

You could say Im sort of partial to Kenwood.

A Central Electronics 100V and Collins 75A4 that Ive had both since 1965 get their use along with a NCL-2000 prototype Ive had since 64.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: <donroden@hiwaay.net>