Re: [Amps] Price per Watt Conversation

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\)'" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Price per Watt Conversation
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:26:28 -0600
My manuals have not changed for the last 12 years and maybe forever. The
input voltage spec is AC 100-240 V~, 50-60 Hz in all the manuals I have.
There is a little concern about current line voltages exceeding 240 V. Mine
run up to 247 V.
Doug

"Political correctness is a weapon used to silence people who tell the
truth" - Ayaan Hirsi Ali