[Amps] This group.

To: Amps group <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] This group.
From: John Parkins <john@g8kvp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 07:27:41 +0100
Hello All,

My delete key's broke, so I thought I'd post.

The  name  of this group is AMPS and yet over the past few weeks there
has  been  very little on the subject. We've had licensing, ham tests,
CW  and  now  we've  dropped  into the sewer of politics and the  name
calling has started.

Do you think we could just get back to the subject, AMPS.

Yes  I  do  have  a  Delete  key,  but  these  are dedicated groups on
dedicated  subjects  I  shouldn't  be  using  it on every post. Please
moderators, get a grip.

--
Best regards,
 John    G8KVP                      mailto:john@g8kvp.com