Re: [Amps] Ham Tests...

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why1@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ham Tests...
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:06:05 -0400
That is just not true at all. The Cw bands are hopping all of the time. I spend most of my time on CW and have a "rag chew" almost every night plus several shorter qso. I guess you don't do much Cw and know where to look. Again, CW is jamming with lots of QSO going on at all times.

73, Bruce, W8HW

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Osborne